1. www.velcredo.com collects automatically only information contained in the cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s device to be used from the website. Above all, they contain the name of a website of its origin, their unique number, time of storage on the user’s device.
3. The operator of VELCREDO – Ewelina Bojdzińska with its headquarters in Zakręt at Ciekawa 10 is an entity placing cookies on the user’s device and having access to them.
adjust the contents of thee website to individual user preferences, above all, these files recognize user’s device to display the website in accordance with his/her preferences;
prepare statistics helping to recognize preferences and behaviours of the users, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allow to adjust contents and appearance of the website to the latest trends, users, statistics are also applied to assess popularity of a given website;
log into the website;
keeping the user logged on at each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two fundamental types of cookies – session and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary, they are stored until the moment of leaving the website (through entering another website, logging out or turning the web browser off). Persistent files are stored on the user’s device until the moment of their removal by the user or for the period resulting from the settings.
6. The user may, at any moment, change the settings of his/her web browser to block the service of cookies or to get information about placing them on his/her device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of the web browser. Most of the web browsers are by default set to accept cookies on the user’s device.
7. The website operator informs that changes of the settings of the web browser of the user may limit the access to some functions of the website.
8. Cookies used by the website (placed on the user’s device) may be made available to its partners and cooperating advertiser.
9. Information about the settings of the web browsers are available on their menu (help) or on the website of its producer.